Healthy auditor?

You dont need to be unhealthy to be a good auditor. Granted everyones jobs require different hours, but it is possible to stay somewhat healthy. 


 Here is a sample of my weekday general schedule:

5 am - wake up, have oatmeal/banana/protein shake

5:30am - head to gym

6:30 am - get home, have another snack, get ready for work

8am - get to work

9am - eat another healthy snack

12pm - lunchtime

3pm - another snack

7pm - dinner

??? pm - study for at least an hour for the CPA, have a protein shake, then pass out, all depending on what I get off of work
 

The times I eat dinner vary, but I usually bring my lunch and dinner with me to the clients. I make all my food the night before. By no means am i trying to brag, but just letting future CPA's know that it is possible to stay healthy and still work in public accounting. It just takes practice. While doing this routine, I lost 36 pounds, and decreased my bodyfat % from 22% down to 8%. If you have any questions, or want a specific workout schedule, or diet plan that I use, feel free to send me an email or comment.

2 comments: