Alone in the Audit

There's something very creepy about being at the office by yourself after everyone has gone home for the night. Its only happened to me a handful of times, but I still get a little bit paranoid. I always feel as though someone else is with me. Although I'm an adult (and supposed to be mature... although these pictures are almost as good as a 6 year old), I still get that same feeling of when I was left alone at home as a kid. Every creaking sound or rustling in the bushes freaks me out.


























After some time, I start to get so riled up that I make myself mad. I am overly determined to beat up whoever is intruding on our office. Soon I find myself skulking around the office. I am in operative mode. I will find whoever or whatever made the noise. Quickly, however, my confidence dwindles as I go from office to office...






 Eventually (like every night) I give in and figure my imagination is getting the better of me. I go home, sleep, come back to work, and redo the whole bit over and over again.

I know this is not much of a post... Ive just been staying later at the office.. by myself... so this is the only thing that distracts me from all the noises. But I guess if I spent less time drawing, and more time working.. I would not have to stay so late... Oh well...

8 comments:

  1. Working at work does kinda suck. I'm enjoying you staying late... and yeah, wtf is up with weird noises only appearing when you're alone somewhere. Eeeerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always more motivated to do creative work when I'm supposed to be doing real work. As soon as I have some free time at home, the urge to draw and write just leaves... hmmm.

    Also, I was alone at the office on tuesday, not for the first time, but it seemed so much EMPTIER...

    ReplyDelete