Failure

Unfortunately I just found out I failed the AUD test for the CPA exam... I went on a roller coaster ride of emotions, in which I suffered 2 strokes, one abdominal spasm, three cases of the "woe is me's", and five consecutive counts of blame-o-matic anger displacement syndrome.

It all started when I checked my score...




First, I became sad and reflected on everything bad that my overactive imagination could find to render me useless.



Then I became angry and blamed others...




Then I became hysterical, and was SURE that some dumb intern at the AICPA pushed the wrong button, or pulled a rope, and gave me a 74 in a fit of enraged jealousy.




Then I accepted it.... and now I must re walk the long lonely road that is the Audit test...

5 comments:

  1. Poor little failure. Walk your way out of shame. It's ok... you always have the next few months to study 12 hours a day again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...what this your first try?? I am sure you'll pass next time for aud just make you study everything and do mcq 3 times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, it was my first try with AUD. I'm planning to retake it in May. Thanks for the advice on the mcq :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They offer mobile games that can be benefited by using an internet browser and a
    call while playing every unique game application for mobile games.

    Take your time by taking active part in several empire four kingdoms hack languages.

    For instance, youngsters mostly prefer playing action,
    card, arcade, racing games are also serving entertainment at
    its popularity, fascinating gameplay, all you need about the compatibility.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

    Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You have performed a formidable process
    and our entire group can be grateful to you.

    My site ... Prosolution

    ReplyDelete